Friday, March 09, 2012

Spring Fever 2012

One would think that on the warmest day of the year so far, I would be happy with my usual 1.8-mile-walking+train-ride commute. But no. All I wanted to do today was drive my car with the sunroof open.

I'm very glad I didn't ship my car back to New Jersey. I drove my whole short commute with minimal rush hour traffic, rocking out to music and enjoying the breeze from my sunroof. There was actually a breeze, because I managed to get out of the right lane on I-5, which gets jammed up with people getting on or off I-84, and whiz (relatively speaking--40mph is "whizzing" compared to a dead stop) around the line of cars.

I'm not even bummed about having to eat

This is where I left off writing, because the person for whom I was waiting to go outside was finally ready. It was too nice inside to sit inside and blog much longer!

No comments: