Thursday, March 08, 2012

Breaking News: Stella the car is legal

That's your sign that not much is going on today--paperwork and my car are the big news. I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by making some changes to my policy, and today my wonderful roommate took my car to DEQ for me, and it passed, and he renewed my registration for me. It had already expired. Over a month ago. I didn't know; I thought I had until the end of the month on my tags, and that I was supposed to get something in the mail. I may or may not have written in here about the mail drama. Actually, I have. The time I accidentally prank called a friend to talk about my credit card was a result of the weird mail issues at my house where my mail keeps disappearing or getting delivered to the neighbors or something. The second copy of my registration renewal, the duplicate copy that the DMV sent to my house after I called them and they informed me that I already was driving around town with expired tags, was clothespinned to the mailbox several hours after the mail (sans DMV forms) had been delivered to our house. So I conjecture that someone else in the neighborhood got it, and kindly brought it to its proper home.

Boy, this is really interesting, isn't it!?

So anyway, money saved on car insurance. Car is also legal, so no money will have to be expended on getting a ticket for having expired tags. Also, the sun is shining.

No comments: