Monday, November 07, 2011

Monday thoughts

The passion with which I dislike Daylight Savings Time is equal to the passion with which I defend and love the Oxford Comma.

It is still dark when I wake up in the morning. At least the heat was on. (I think someone changed the settings last week so that it would come on later, around the time I am leaving for work as opposed to when I am getting up for work. I haven't been able to figure out how to fix it, mostly because I'm always in a hurry, but if it stays an hour behind, that's fine with me.

It was very light when I left for work, and it wasn't as cold when I waited for the bus. This made me more disoriented than happy.

Because it will just go back to being dark when I leave for work in the morning.

And it will be dark when I get home from work. I do not work late.

On the bright side, I found out today that some construction will be completed in March that will enable me to take the MAX and the streetcar to work. If this is all in the Free Rail Zone, then I won't have to pay to take mass transit to work. Which means mass transit will be cheaper than driving. Yay!!!!!!

There was something else, but I forgot. I'm tired. It is a tired hour-off post-crazy-weekend house-is-messy no-food-for-the-week-got-made kind of Monday.

No comments: