Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still responding to comments

Last week, Ellen commented on my post about cooking Rocky Mountain yak oysters. She wrote, "As always I love your cooking posts the best." Ellen has expressed such sentiments before, but I always forget. My posts about cooking, especially when they don't include a silly mishap, are usually my filler posts. When I have nothing else to write about, or only things to write about that will take more time than I have, the one creative outlet to which I consistently have access, is cooking, and so I default to writing about that. It is nice to know that readers like those at all, especially "the best"! Also, Ellen, I enjoy all of your posts, and it makes me happy, when I look at my blog statistics, and I see that one reader from Macedonia and I know who exactly who it is.

Between the Facebook comments, blog comments, and e-mails, you have all convinced me that while the skins of tomatoes will not poison anyone, it's better not to include them in my canning, and it's not even a big deal to remove them (as my handsome roommate had me believe.)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I always wondered if my attempts to lurk on blogs was undermined by my location.

Sarah said...

Haha! That made me smile.