Monday, July 25, 2011

To the person who found my blog by searching for "harissa ice cream"

Who are you? I think we should be friends.

Also, please let me know if you were successful in your search for harissa ice cream. I still haven't tried to make it, but I'd like to someday. I haven't found a good recipe yet!

To the person who found my blog searching for, "toestes aperitif," ........ what????? What does that even mean? I wish I could help you, but I have no idea what a toestes is and when I did the same Google search, Google asked me if I had really intended to search for, "testes aperitif." I am not sure I want to know what that is.

To both of you, I am just thrilled with both of you, for not having found my blog by searching for "high school girls thighs" or any variation of "haired girls." These seem to be common lately.

No comments: