Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Checking in

So much for NaBloPoMo this month. I should have known that, with a broken laptop and no Internet, that goal was unrealistically ambitious.

The good news is that my laptop has been fixed! I'm still relying on other people's and other place's Internet, so posting may be a bit sparse for awhile. I planned to write drafts at home, to upload later, but it has just been so nice out. Too nice to sit inside and type any more than what I am required to do for school.

So I will share with you some pictures from this summer to give you a preview of what I will write soon.

Strawberry lemonade cupcake. I think it was even topped with a Hood strawberry.

I am learning to grill!

The first strawberry of my balcony garden!

Lacking Internet at home, I have time to do things like clean out, organize, and label the contents of my freezer.

Well, I hate to end on such a riveting note as organizing my freezer, but class is starting!

No comments: