Saturday, April 02, 2011

Caraway by a dream

As I was drifting off to sleep one night, going over my very detailed to-do list and thinking about what to make the next time I had time to cook, that would efficiently use things I already had and not necessitate a trip to the grocery store, I distinctly remember thinking, "I'd like to try ____ with caraway. That would be really good. I should try it."

What, dear Reader, was it? I can't remember. Was it something where cumin would normally be used? Was it dal? Was it something with beans and chiles, like burrito filling? What could it have been!?

Now I am wondering if it is Clotilde's cumin and onion quiche from her cookbook Chocolate and Zucchini, made with caraway and onion instead.

[If you're thinking, after two weeks of sparse posting, this is what I get!? you are right, but I would like to tell you that I am working on some things, mostly travel-related.]

No comments: