Thursday, January 06, 2011

Phone Pictures for Thursday

This makes me miss summer. This was taken in the summer in Portland. Remember the sun?

From Drop Box

Acer circinatum (or Vine Maple to most people) in Portland

From Drop Box

Pink Apple. I think I took this on my break at work. I was trying to figure out where I was, that the background would show my laptop (the white keyboard) AND a random other keyboard (the black one; it goes to my work desktop.)

From Drop Box

Le cidre en France à Fort Collins

From Drop Box

My lovely Christmas present

From Drop Box

Instead of Christmas cookies, Christmas Pickles. Spicy carrots, to be exact.

From Drop Box

In Sussex County, NJ. Locally spun yarn from local sheep from a local farm. Dyed with plants.

From Drop Box

Tour de Fat in Fort Collins.

From Drop Box

And another...

From Drop Box

A friend's birthday present - the month of September

From Drop Box

The tree with early fall color and the cyclamen on the ground are things you would see in September in many places...yes, in Portland, but in other places, too. The colorful mushrooms are just made up.

No comments: