Saturday, November 13, 2010

Random Cell Phone Photos from the Spring


Look at this flower arrangement I did! It's in a teacup! Those flowers are from the yard at my last apartment. I grew everything except the purple-leaved sand cherry and the white lily-looking thing. Those were there when I got there. They eventually got weed-whacked (I assume by accident.)
I saw this at Powell's! I wrote my senior thesis on J.D. Salinger! My favorite character is Buddy.
I got a green egg AND a goose egg at the People's Co-Op Farmers's Market. I think the green egg is from the farm I started habitually buying eggs from. Because they don't wash them, so you don't have to refrigerate them. You can store them on the counter or on a shelf or in a cabinet for six weeks!
Look at all this stuff I got! Radishes, which I was obsessed with at the time. Kiwis! You can grow kiwis in Oregon! Green garlic! Kale! Blueberry havarti and fresh turmeric (grown in Hawaii, not Oregon) from inside the store!
I took a close-up of the kiwis! OMG kiwis! I don't know why I did that.

I miss that green garlic.

This post was brought to you by I Am Tired With Jet Lag But NaBloPoMo Will Not Defeat Me That Easily.

No comments: