Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back from the East

I took a short trip home, and now I am back at my other home.

I hope that things will settle down, that I'll have more of a routine and can start writing more often now. Of course, in a few weeks I leave again for Colorado! And after that, I might start taking classes!

Now is not the time - for the next two days I am occupied with a special event at work. If you're my Facebook friend, you can find out all about it. If you're in the Portland area, I encourage you to come! And if not this time, come to the event on September 22nd!

After the event, I expect to get some writing, organizing, and sewing done, but only if I have any free time outside of my date with Stieg Larsson. I've reread the first two books (because, when I first started The Girl Who Kicks the Hornet's Nest, I realized that I had read the first two books too quickly and kept thinking, "Who is that?" when names like Ekström and Holmberg came up) and am now ready for the final chapter! If you can't get a hold of me this weekend, I'm busy with my boyfriend. My other boyfriend, Mikael.

2 comments:

LS said...

Haha, you are hooked on Swedish noire!

Sarah said...

Well, you know that secret dark side of Swedish culture...