Friday, June 04, 2010

San Francisco Preview

After my trip to San Francisco, something wonderful appeared in my life.

Something wonderful, in spite of (or because of) the distance &mdash of an entire country between me and the people who love me back in Jersey. A wonderful opportunity.

When a picture of you looking like this appears, and most of your close friends and family have not seen you in at least four months, do you really have any choice but to e-mail it, with very little explanation, to everyone of your acquaintance? With the filename sixmonths.jpg?

I don't think so!

UPDATE: I thought I'd included this line before hitting, "Publish," but I did not! I am not actually pregnant. I just look pregnant in a lot of the photos from SF. I did send it to some people as a joke a few weeks ago, (but told them right away the truth) and we all had a laugh. My family, on the other hand, just said, "Nice picture."

1 comment:

Meg said...

If you were preggers, you'd be the hottest mom-to-be! Portland is treating you well.