Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Masthead

This time, all of the images were from photos taken by me, except the one of me, taken by Meg (my road trip companion from NJ to Portland in late June-early July 2009.) The mountain scene was taken at Glacier National Park in Montana in June of 2008. The street garden scene on the right was taken just a day or two earlier on Hawthorne Blvd. in Portland. The floating rhododendron was excised from a photograph I took recently at Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden in Portland. The photo of me was taken at a steakhouse in Paxton, Nebraska, and the fried dill pickles were cut and pasted and cut and pasted and manipulated from a photo I took in Memphis in June of 2008.

2 comments:

rebecca artemisa said...

hi sarah! i like your new header :)

Sarah said...

Thanks!