Saturday, March 06, 2010

Happy Week

For most of this past week, I have been ridiculously happy. Nothing big happened, just lots of little, nice, special things. After writing that last post, "The Flats," I went to a farmers market and, driving through the neighborhood that is now my home, I kept thinking how happy I was, how in love with it. I think this almost every day, but with memories of "the flats" in my mind, the juxtaposition gave me a new appreciation of what I have now. In that moment, I wanted nothing new; I was happy with what I had.

I've been very busy, which is why I haven't written since Wednesday. Being busy has given me some great things to write about. I'm looking forward to creating some new posts for my readers (whoever they are. It's becoming apparent that I have more readers than commenters.) Today I am taking a day off from being busy (but not really--tonight is roller derby and a meetup at a grand opening of a new bar, which was kind of sort of my idea) so maybe I'll get some time to write.

No comments: