Friday, January 08, 2010

Unemployment is making me fat

    Of course I am (mostly) kidding. I've just noticed that some shirts and dresses don't look as nice now as they did a few weeks ago. It is not an issue of increasing in size so much as increasing in muffin top. I blame sitting around looking for jobs all day and getting things like brie and a box of chocolate as Christmas gifts.
    I'm not going to write too much about this because it is not interesting. However, I've decided that (especially next week, when I have control of the kitchen) I am going to go on the "diet" of eating like I normally do (when I'm not sharing meals with anyone else), which means a lot of lentils, avocadoes, whole milk yogurt, and vegetables. I started out doing so well yesterday, and then ended up eating lunch three times. Oh well!

No comments: