Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holidays 2009: The Christmas Season of No Guilt

That it is what I am hereby officially declaring the period between November 21st and December 31st, 2009.

More on this later. As a preview (and a way of organizing thoughts I don't have time to write at the moment--publishing it instead of saving as a draft as a way to hold me to my promise) it will include a link to an article about being single during Holidays 2009, a summary of events of the past four weeks or so, and reference to my creation of Holidays 2008--the idea of a Man to Carry the Cake in the Car.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, it's not just related to being single during the holidays (and surrounded by couples), it also has to do with family and friends and all the groups that are capable of making a person feel guilty. Also, it will be a happy post.