Thursday, October 08, 2009

Gone Platinum

I HAVE INSURANCE!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!
My health insurance application just got approved like, two minutes ago. Yay!!!!!!!!! I now have the privilege of having money billed to my credit card once a month starting on October 15th.
It costs like, 1/3 of the costs of a similar plan in New Jersey.
Anyway, it's the PLATINUM plan and I feel like that sounds so fancy. It makes me think of...bling or something. Like when I get my insurance card in the mail, it will be encrusted with rhinestones. When I take it out to pay at the doctor's office (I guess this means I have to FIND a doctor in Portland), I'll whip the car out of my wallet real fast and there will be this flash of light and everyone will go, "AAAHHHH!!!!!"

2 comments:

LS said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Do you know what I am happy about today? Homemade pizza, nobel's peace prize, and that I am making French onion soup for lunch tomorrow.

LS said...

PS. Do you read the comments on your blog? Just wondering :)