Saturday, September 19, 2009

In other news...

I spent last night and most of today with an old friend from NJ who was visiting...who now lives not in Portland, but much closer than NJ. I had such a nice time. I'd like to write about it later, and write Part Two of the Jens/Wiebke/Sarah Saga, and also write about my road trip out here and what's been happening in Portland, but I am so. so. tired. It was too rainy to even hike at Mount Hood today, and yet I am exhausted. So I'll write more later.

No more updates on my decision to stay here or move back (temporarily!) to Jersey. I really don't know.

Well, the good/frustrating part is that while talking it out with my friend today, I came to the realization (and he confirmed/agreed) that whichever I choose, there will be a positive outcome! Oh boy. That should be reassuring but doesn't make my decision any easier.

No comments: