Monday, September 28, 2009

Good books

I just finished two good books, one on Thursday and one today:
Secrets to Happiness by Sarah Dunn, who wrote another of my favorite books, The Big Love. I kind of want to write to Sarah Dunn now and tell her I think we should be BFFs.
Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris. I didn't think I liked vampire books. I thought I only liked The Historian because of all the nerdy library stuff. I had put this book on hold at the library when I first moved to Portland, almost three months ago, because several people had told me I needed to start reading some light, entertaining books. I started reading this book on Thursday, expecting it to be dumb, thinking I'd bring it right back to the library. Wrong. It was great! I can't wait to read the next book!

No comments: