Monday, September 29, 2008

Taking suggestions for a first name

I am tired of people pointing out who I share a first name with.
Therefore...
if SHE becomes vice president, I am changing my name. Or at least, going by something else.
I am not kidding.
When I was in third grade, I changed my name every week. I even have a response to a fan letter I wrote to an author, that is addressed to "Scarlet Kelsey." Many of my Tennessee relatives have two names that they go by. Not kidding. I have a great-aunt who is both Myrtle and Bonnie.
To make it easy, I will probably just switch to my middle name and from November 5th on, you will all know me as "Lizzie" or "Beth" or something.
I'll be listening to suggestions for a first name, anyway.
But hopefully this will all be moot when Obama is president :)

No comments: