Monday, September 15, 2008

Articles

Water Bears!

Invasive Species--maybe not so bad?

If I weren't still in mid-coffee, I'd have articulate thoughts on the invasive species article, since that's one of my things. Also, I wrote too much yesterday. I'm going to be quiet today.



I haven't read these yet, but the titles are interesting and I'm going to try to read them later:

Dinosaurs!

Gender!



Also, on a side note, has anyone noticed that Internet services are dumbing down for us? I don't like it. I'm not talking about the new Facebook (which I do like...and I'm in the minority) but the new Firefox, and a not-so-recent Gmail update where now it only automatically fills in e-mail addresses if I start to type the person's display name, not their address. This enables me to forget their address. I feel like we have to know less and less HTML, almost like it's harder to get to the HTML editor than it is to just write things normal, and NOW Firefox's address bar functions like a search engine...filling in all kinds of things for me.

It's convenient, yes, but it's making me stupid. I feel like my agency is being taken away!

Love, your crazy friend Sarah.

No comments: