Saturday, November 10, 2007

Procrastinating

I have a lot to blog about. Things that have happened, things inspired by conversations I've had, scenery type things - such as this one view of the city (well, "city" I live in) that I sometimes pass on my way to and from work, down one of the side streets - that or the greenish blue (like an old penny) steeple of a church near my house. I can see this steeple from many other places, so it seems familiar. I look at it and think...well, I'm not sure what, but something home-like. This place feels like a home now, but I have the chance to leave soon. I don't know if I will. On the other hand, I don't want to stagnate in New Brunswick.

Anyway, today I went hiking in the Pine Barrens and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!1!!!1!! E. and I spontaneously picked up my friend L., whom I hadn't seen in awhile, and the three of us went hiking and bug collecting. I got some giant wood roaches. It was funny because Elena was going to drop me off at a choral concert instead of at my house - until we realized that I should not walk into the concert 1) in dirty clothes that barely matched 2) carrying a large insect collecting net but most of all, 3) with ziploc bags in my purse that contained live cockroaches.


When did my life get so weird?

1 comment:

Wife No Fun said...

I know how you feel...I have so many things to write about but I forget. I think I am just going to start carrying a notebook around with me to scribble things down.