Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Well, it does have "botany" in the title

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you think this would blog would be about plants? Ever remotely mention gardening? Based on the name "botanylicious," the description that refers to me as "an aspiring novelist and botanist", and that I do, in fact, have a vegetable garden?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Entire Garden, Semi-Aerial View

Ha!





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There used to be three cauliflower plants here




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Arrows indicate where tomatillo plants once grew





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Summer Squash" or "Death and Destruction"or "Apparently I am just fine at growing ivy and weeds!"



If my professors ever learn of the existence of these photographs, I will probably get kicked out of the Plant Science program.

No comments: